ASTORIA MUSIC FESTIVAL @ 15
Join Us in Celebrating Our 15th Season, JUNE 10 – 25, 2017
15TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS
• BEETHOVEN’S NINTH SYMPHONY
• Angela Meade sings Puccini and other audience favorites
• Sergey Antonov appears as soloist and conductor
• Oregon Premiere! PHILIP GLASS @ 80: Icarus at the Edge of Time, a sci-fi multi-media experience!
• ALL-BACH: another candlelight concert in Grace Episcopal Church
• HANDEL’S WATER MUSIC @ 300 – Composed for the King in 1717
• FINLAND @ 100 – Centenary of Independence
• Cary Lewis Chamber Music and MUCH MORE!
Complete Program & Ticket Info Coming Soon
AMF ENDS FISCAL YEAR 2016 WITHOUT DEFICIT
To learn the details of our 2016 fiscal year, DOWNLOAD our 2016 FINANCIAL SUMMARY here>