ASTORIA MUSIC FESTIVAL @ 15
Join Us in Celebrating Our 15th Season, JUNE 10 – 25, 2017
15TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS
• BEETHOVEN’S NINTH SYMPHONY
• Angela Meade sings arias from Aida and other audience favorites
• Sergey Antonov appears as soloist and conductor
• Oregon Premiere! PHILIP GLASS @ 80: sci-fi multi-media Icarus at the Edge of Time
• ALL-BACH: another candlelight concert in Grace Episcopal Church
• HANDEL’S WATER MUSIC @ 300 – Composed for the King in 1717
• FINLAND @ 100 – Centenary of Independence
• Cary Lewis Chamber Music and MUCH MORE!
And the exciting Oregon Premiere of
Wagner’s legend of Gods, Giants, Mermaids, Dwarfs, and even a toad!
Featuring an All-Star international cast!
Full Orchestra and Six Harps!
Complete Program & Ticket Information on March 15
AMF ENDS FISCAL YEAR 2016 WITHOUT DEFICIT
To learn the details of our 2016 fiscal year, DOWNLOAD our 2016 FINANCIAL SUMMARY here>